Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Thank You Cards for Kids

I realize that at 1.5 years old, my daughter is too young to understand Thank You.  Certainly too young to understand that when you receive gifts, you should thank the giver either in person or by sending a thank you card.  


Since we live so far away from all our family and friends (except Auntie Poo), all gifts were received by mail and thus I'm sending Thank You cards.  These cards were easy enough that I could fill in the gift-givers name, the gift and my daughter's name.  It's not meant to be a "proper" thank you card - just a really cute one for really young children!


I used an ink pad to add a little thumb print to the top of the hat...Maureen's signature!

 I made this big enough to fit in a letter envelope (just over 4 inches wide).  If you'd like a copy, just follow the link (will open in google docs).





No comments:

Post a Comment