Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Cards - Love Monster with Googly Eyes!


It's almost Valentine's Day!  I'm getting these cards out just in time...even though they won't get to their destination until a day or two after the holiday.  Oh well!


Eye, Heart, You!
The heart is a 3D sticker I picked up from Wal-mart when I ran in to grab some milk.  I had every intention of making glitter hearts, but I couldn't find my glitter card stock and these stickers were so much easier than cutting and mounting hearts :) 


I love the googly eyes!


This Love Monster is soo stinkin' cute!  The google image I copied him from looks like it was a stamp, so whoever designed you, thanks!  Because you are ADORABLE!


get the pdf from google docs here

Happy Creating!







No comments:

Post a Comment