Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Another Swap Art Journal: Magazine and List, List, List!!

I joined another swap.  This time for a Mini Handmade Art Journal.  I missed the first in the series, so this time around, I had to make a mini journal.  I forgot to take a picture of the journal :(  The first round was to find a beautiful picture in a magazine, cut it out, and make 
that the center of your art journal page.  I decided to put my own art in my journal to make up for the missed round. 

Here's what I came up with:


The part of the left, I totally stole from someone.  I mean, I drew this myself, but totally not my idea!

For round #2, the prompt was: List, List, List! Your journal spread must include a list somewhere. Again, I stole this idea from someone, but at least I filled it in with my own tasks and sketches :)  


This journal belongs to emilymay42 of swap-bot.  She hasn't logged in for a few months (and never actually participated in this swap series, but started a different one, so....) but whatever, I just wanted to draw something!  I'll keep passing this one on!

Well, until the next round starts...Happy Swapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment