Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Teacher Appreciation


I made two teacher appreciation gifts this year.  


Walmart has these little potted succulents that fit perfectly in clay pots I had leftover from my baby shower.  I made a little tag that read:  "Thank you for helping me grow up great!"
Done.

For the end of the year (which came about a month after teacher appreciation week), I made these wristlets for each of the teachers.  The key reads: "Thank you...for being a 'key' part of my success!!!"
Cheezy, I know.  But still cute.  


I used a tutorial from Oh! Fransson 'Wristlets Three Ways' (which may be called Perfect Zip Bags now),  but you can find tutorials all over pinterest for key fobs, like these ones here!


I attached a Starbucks gift card, so even if they don't need a key fob, they could get some coffees :)  Get the pdf of the key here on google docs.

Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment