Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Frozen Fever Birthday: Thank Yous

When one receives a gift for a birthday, a thank you card should be sent.

Even if it's a 4 year olds birthday.  With all the ripping, tearing, and flying of the gift wrap, I'm sure there was not nearly enough Thank You's going around at the party!


I designed this from a couple of images found online.  (The background was from Disney Rewards page and the girls were from the Disney wiki page)  I had to make a copy of the castle (with no background), put the girls on there, then stick the castle back over them.  A few etsy sellers had thank you cards with variations of this cute Frozen wording.  

There's room for you to write which gift was given, and space for a 4 year olds signature.  



These will print (3) 4x6 to a page.  There are two versions, one (shown above) that basically says, thanks for coming, and two (not shown) basically says thanks for the gift.

I also designed an envelope for these to fit it...I usually just print directly on store bought envies, but couldn't find my stash so I decided to use up some paper that I'm not very fond of to make up envelopes.  I needed less than a dozen, so it took me about an hour to cut, fold and glue.  TV time :)

Feel free to print these for your own private use.  Links will take you to google docs:

Version 1 card (thanks for coming) click here
Version 2 card (thanks for the gift) click here
4x6 envelope click here
5x7 envelope click here

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment