Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Bendy Dolls: Monarch Butterfly

Have I shown you any of my bendy dolls?  

Here is the most recent - a monarch butterfly!  She lives with a friend now :)


Posing on the mailing envelope.

And here is her back.  It's a little more detailed than the front, which I thought hair and clothes would cover most of!


and here's one I made for a traveling journal.  Her name is Pherneice (pronounced fur-niece)


She has a little tin to hang out in, and book for pictures and memories.   I mailed her off in July and she's visited 4 - 5 friends so far...she's never going to make it home at this rate!



I made the journal with some pretty colored copy paper using a coptic stitch.  I think it came out pretty good.


and this is Pearlina Wishwater.  She was part of a traveling journal project.  I made her and kept her for the summer, taking her on journeys around town and on car trips then sent her off to her new home.   


You can check out the whole project on this post.

Have you ever made a bendy doll?  Check out this post to make your own! 

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment