Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fairy Tale Friend

I joined another swap... make a "friend" and keep a journal of your summer adventures together! Then pack up your friend and story and send it to your partner.

Meet Pearlina Wishwater:  


Standing at 3 3/4 inches and weighing 1.5 ounces, Pearlina hails from the Red Coral Clan.

Her tail is known to glisten with phosphorescence under the night sky, but being a little older in years she doesn't stay out late like she used to!  

Still young at heart, her pastimes include wave surfing close to the shore on windy days, collecting treasures from the beach and ocean to create interesting caches!

Here is a little video of her journal now on its way to my swapping partner :)



I made the journal with my bind-it-all by wrapping some material around thin cardboard (old cereal boxes) and the pages are card stock.  Some of the pages are lined with water color paper or additional card stock.

Disclaimer:  I drew and created most art in the journal.  However, some of the art I mimicked from other artists.  Some of the art (like the magazine covers) are other artist's work completely.  I make no claim to any of that art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment