Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

First Present of the Year: Wrapped


I wrapped my first Christmas present of the 2012 Holiday season.  It took me all day to get it done. Between watching the child all day and watching tv all evening, I really felt like I wasn't getting anything accomplished.

Jeffery Brown, of the book, Darth Vader and Son, released download-and-print gift tags to promote the sequel, Vader's Little Princess, slated for release May 2013.  I changed it up a bit to be a hang tag for inside the Darth Vader shoes I made for a Christmas gift.



I used my Sihouette to cut out the 'USE THE FORCE' lettering and the Darth Vader silhouette, which I got here and here.  Just in case the recipient needs a hint as to what's inside!

Now to get a move on the rest of the presents.  Especially because so many are getting shipped out this year, and I REALLY want them to arrive BEFORE the holiday this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment