Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Peg People: Tony Stark as Ironman and Thing from Fantastic Four

Do a search on etsy for peg people and you'll find over 2,000 items!  They are quite popular considering how simple they are.  I'm a little obsessed - just check out my pinterest page if you think I'm kidding...


I joined a Peg People swap on swap-bot (it's an on-going series) and one of my partners indicated that her son would like Ironman and Thing.


I had to be a little different and I painted Ironman with his helmet off.  During the last movie (Avengers, I think) it seemed like he spent an awful lot of time in his suit w/o a helmet :)


I found very few Thing listings around, so I thought this would be a good choice for the little boy.


My daughter enjoyed playing with the Tony Stark peg, but I hear they've found a good home :)




No comments:

Post a Comment